[U-Boot] u-boot USB status

Marcel korgull at home.nl
Fri Sep 17 19:46:19 CEST 2010

Hi Damien,

Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

I'm also not sure if the SAM9 USB device support is available.
I actually did some work a while ago to make USB work for the SAM9 but had to
leave it in non-working condition at the time. If SAM9 USB is not supported
yet, I guess I best fix my code and contribute it.

Best regards,
Marcel