[U-Boot] u-boot USB status

Marcel korgull at home.nl
Thu Sep 23 19:25:13 CEST 2010

Hi Remy,

At this moment I only need the device support because the host connection is
not always available on my designs. Host support is however also very
interesting and I certainly will have a need for that as well at some point.

It's wonderful news that there's something available already and I will
certainly check this out. Do have an idea for which board type this was
implemented ?

Thanks a lot for your reply,
Marcel