[U-Boot] Coldfire Architecture and SELF

SANCHEZ VITORICA, GUILLERMO GSANCHEZ at gamesacorp.com
Fri Sep 24 14:15:14 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I wanted to develop a personalized U-Boot to my MCF54455 Coldfire V4 microcontroller.

I got the sources from DENX FTP server and now I wanted to get the SELF but I don't really know wich one should I download. Maybe someone could push me in the right direction?. Thanks.

Cheers:

Guillermo Sanchez Vitorica

Email: gsanchez at gamesacorp.com

" Before printing this mail or any of its attachments, please be sure it is absolutely necessary. Protection of the environment is everyone's responsibility. We have the right to enjoy it but also the obligation to preserve it"

ADVERTENCIA: "El contenido de la presente comunicación y en su caso, sus anexos, tiene carácter meramente informativo sin que represente, en ningún caso, oferta, aceptación u opinión vinculantes para GAMESA, salvo que así se indique expresamente en documento aparte suscrito por persona con facultades suficientes. Esta comunicación está dirigida exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener información privada y confidencial. GAMESA no asumirá obligación alguna, ni ejecutará órdenes, encargos o pedidos recibidos y /o enviados por correo electrónico." DISCLAIMER: "The content of the present communication, and its annexes, is for informational purposes only and does not in any case constitute a binding offer, acceptance or opinion for GAMESA unless so set forth in separate document subscribed by a representative of the company with sufficient faculties to do so. This message may contain private and confidential information and is directed exclusively to its addressee. GAMESA will not assume any obligation, nor execute orders or mandates received or sent by electronic mail."