[U-Boot] Coldfire Architecture and SELF

SANCHEZ VITORICA, GUILLERMO GSANCHEZ at gamesacorp.com
Mon Sep 27 08:43:00 CEST 2010

Hi again,

Thank you for your fast answers.

Sorry. I was reading the manual in the U-Boot webpage and miss understood some of the topics. I just wanted to get the develop tools in order to compile and develop the U-Boot for the MCF54455. The manual points something (toolchain?) called ELDK that runs under Linux, but currently I'm tied to Windows as host. I don't know the version to install either since I can't find the Coldfire v4 architecture file in the FTP server.

Any development platform or tip will be welcomed. By the way, right now I only have intalled CodeWarrior for Coldfire v7.2 and Code Composer Studio 3.3.1. Should I try with Codesourcery?

Cheers,

Guillermo Sanchez Vitorica

" Before printing this mail or any of its attachments, please be sure it is absolutely necessary. Protection of the environment is everyone's responsibility. We have the right to enjoy it but also the obligation to preserve it"