[U-Boot] [STATUS] u-boot-arm/master rebased onto u-boot/master

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Mon Aug 1 21:36:16 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Sorry for the few days of silence... I've just resumed my U-Boot
activity by, as the subject says, rebasing u-boot-master above u-boot,
to make available some patches needed by ARM developers, maintainers and
custodians.

Among these are the timer series, which are expected by at least
Reinhard (Cc:). Reinhard, if you need any other patch in
u-boot-arm/master, let me know.

I am wading through the mail backlog, but be warned that I had mail
delivery disabled due to excessive bouncing, so whatever I was not
personally Cc:ed or To:ed at or after july 24th did not reach me. I'll
try and go through gmane once I've processed my inbox. For anything
urgent, please drop me a reminder directly.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.