[U-Boot] [STATUS] AT91: boards still broken on 02.Aug.2011

Reinhard Meyer u-boot at emk-elektronik.de
Wed Aug 3 09:43:22 CEST 2011

Dear Thomas Petazzoni,
> Le Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:08:06 +0800,
> Hong Xu<hong.xu at atmel.com>  a écrit :
>
>>>   >  (I have the AT91SAM9M10G45-EK platform on my desk here).
>>> Unless Atmel NAKs this approach, I am fine with it.
>>
>> We're OK with this. If Thomas can fix soon, that's good. Or we'll
>
> I worked on this yesterday evening, U-Boot in NAND flash configuration
> is working, but the code needs more cleanup. I still need to work on
> the Dataflash configuration, though.

I'd be happy to take a nandflash version; we can add the dataflash lines to
boards.cfg any time later.

Please send a patch first that fixes the SoC files:

at91sam9m10g45_devices.c
at91sam9m10g45.h
at91sam9m10g45_matrix.h

Please make sure they follow the layout of the already fixed files for
9260/9261/9263...

Thank you,
Reinhard