[U-Boot] [PULL REQUEST] u-boot-atmel/master

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Wed Aug 3 13:05:49 CEST 2011

Hi Reinhard,

On 03/08/2011 12:53, Reinhard Meyer wrote:
> Dear Albert,
>>
>> those "bug fix" patches bring the number of "broken" at91 boards down to 10.
>> I hope this can be brought down even more before -rc1, but what has been done so
>> far should be mainlined as soon as possible:)
>>
>> The Patch "avr32: add grasshopper (ICnova AP7000) board" was submitted before the
>> merge window was closed, so it can go in as well.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Reinhard
>
> [snip]
>
>>   rename {arch/arm/cpu/arm920t/at91rm9200 =>  board/in-circuit/grasshopper}/Makefile (73%)
>
> An interesting bug in "git request-pull". If you look at the commits,
> clearly one Makefile is _deleted_, and later the other is _created_...

Renames/moves are not tracked as such, they are more detectd by git,
based on create+delete+similarity. Since the makefiles are quite
similar, git thinks this is a rename/move. Not a bug, a feature. :)

> Amusement,

:)

> Reinhard

I've pulled the changes in and am running a MAKEALL to make sure things
are correct before I update u-boot-arm, at which point I'll do a first
pull req for ARM so that we get this mainlined in rc1 -- board removal
and other patches will be in a subsequent pull req.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.