[U-Boot] CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM KIA

Barnes, Annie Annie.Barnes at healthsouth.com
Fri Aug 5 02:24:18 CEST 2011

Attention: Lucky Winner,
confirmation Approval #: KIASOULXX72/2011.
We are happy to announce that you are one of our Lucky Ten (10) Star Prize Winner in this year edition
of the KIA MOTORS END OF YEAR 2011 LOTTERY PROMOTION. This makes you a proud owner a KIA's brand new 2011 Soul Car
and a cash sum of £550,000.00 Great British Pounds Sterling.
Contact: Mr. ZACHARY ASHTON
Email: kiaawarddeptoffice at yahoo.com.hk<mailto:kiaawarddeptoffice at yahoo.com.hk>
Call Tel No.: (+44)07035966196
Provide Her with your Full Name:(  )Tel:(  )Sex:(  )Age(  ) Marital Status:(  )Occupation:(  )Country:(  )City:(  ) Alternative E-mail:( ) and Approval # (KIASOULXX72/2011).
**Note: Forward All replies, Concerning your claims should be sent to kiaawarddeptoffice at yahoo.com.hk<mailto:kiaawarddeptoffice at yahoo.com.hk>
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.