[U-Boot] OMAP4: Broken SPL generation

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sun Aug 7 11:50:20 CEST 2011

Hi Dirk,

Le 05/08/2011 20:54, Dirk Behme a écrit :

> Does anybody have a quick solution for this fixing the build of these
> boards for the -rc cycle? Else I'm about to send a patch like [2]
> disabling the SPL build until a patch to reduce the image size is
> available.

> [2]
>    include/configs/omap4_panda.h   |    2 +-
>    include/configs/omap4_sdp4430.h |    2 +-
>    2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
>    [...]

Just a side note: that's the second time someone quotes a patch or part
of patch in a mail not intended to be a patch submission, only patchwork
mistakenly takes it as a proper patch submission and either creates an
unwanted patch entry or even worse, breaks the discussion on an original
patch

Maybe a good habit to keep in mind is to only quote the true diff part
of the patch or to actually quote it (with "> " prepended).

Amicalement,
--
Albert.