[U-Boot] relocation problem (again)

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Aug 11 18:08:41 CEST 2011

Hi Reinhard,

> Dear Cajus Hahn,
>> Dear Marcel, Dear Reinhard,
>>
>> sorry I forgot to mention, that this is in reply to
>> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2011-January/084499.html
>
> I suppose you have not followed the steps I pointed out then?
>

>> I have the same problem with my board and the actual u-boot-atmel (git
>
> Please do not repeat the same message.

I have to admit that I'm responsible for this repetition.  The copy of
Cajus' mail that I received missed your address in the CC header, so I
told Cajus off-list to explicitely CC you to increase chances of you
reading the mail.  Of course this misleading instruction by myself led
to confusion and the repeated message.

So I take the blame for this, sorry.
  Detlev

--
To summarize:  It is a well known and lamented fact  that those people who
most want to  rule people are,  ipso facto, those  least suited  to do it.