[U-Boot] [STATUS] u-boot-arm/master branch complete wrt merge window?

Aneesh V aneesh at ti.com
Fri Aug 12 16:06:40 CEST 2011

Hi Albert,

On Friday 12 August 2011 06:53 PM, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I *think* I've finished getting in all patches that should have gone in
> from the merge window, and also bugfixes.
>
> However, I seem to remember a mail asking me to consider some patches
> I'd missed, but I could not find this mail in any of my folders to save
> my life. :(

Maybe, that was me. I had sent you a mail yesterday requesting to pull
the following:

1. http://marc.info/?l=u-boot&m=131307370323792&w=2
2. http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/107678/
3. http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/108865/

In addition, I have this series for consideration:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/105329
But this one was submitted after the merge window closed and is not
that critical.

best regards,
Aneesh