[U-Boot] Greetings

Deaconess Clara Benz mailme at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 07:41:40 CEST 2011

Greetings,

I have been waiting for you to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft
of $800.000.00USD  but I did not hear from you since that time.

I then decided to deposite the draft with Fedex courier service United Kingdom.
for them to deliver it to you.I travelled out of the country for some official duties and
i will be staying for 3months.

Kindly contact them immediately  by clicking reply to so that they can let you know when delivery will be
made to you.here is there contact number Tel- +447010039919(Mr Anthony Moore).The tracking number will
be provided to you by Fedex.

You are requried to pay $103(4989 india rupees) as secuity deposite as they(Fedex) have refused to
accept the amount because they dont know when you will contact them and so decided to avoid any
sort of demurages.Make sure  you confirm your postal address and telephone numbers to them when contacting them.
All other chrages including delivey and premiun charges have been paid already by me all .

Do contact them as soon as possible so that they can delivery your draft($800.000.00USD).

Yours Faithfully,
Deaconess Clara Benz