[U-Boot] Urgent : Cortex A9 quad core versatile express ca9x4_ct_vxp support in U-Boot..

Sandeep Kumar sandeep.kumar at open-silicon.com
Thu Aug 18 14:56:54 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to use U-Boot for a custom board based on cortex A9 quad
core versatile express board. I saw that the support is already added
for that board but i am not able to find out the DDR initialization code
anywhere before using the stack. In fact i didn't find the DDR
initialization code anywhere for this board. This board also comes along
with a CLCD (color LCD) controller which is also not initialized
anywhere for this board. Is the support for this board is tested as
without initializing the DDR how the code relocation and execution from
DDR is possible.

Any kind of pointers will be very helpful.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Sandeep Kumar