[U-Boot] [STATUS] ARM

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 19 20:19:07 CEST 2011

On 19.08.2011 11:38, Aneesh V wrote:
> Hi Albert,
>
> On Friday 19 August 2011 03:39 AM, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This week-end I intend to go through the board removal patch set and
>> apply those patches in it that still fail to compile with the current
>> u-boot-arm/master tree. So:
>>
>> 1) if there are any pull requests to u-voot-arm/master in the works,
>> please try to submit them soon or at lease let me know, and

Please don't miss

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2011-August/098795.html

>> 2) if there are any board fix patches posted after merge window closure
>> and still pending, please also let me know (those before the merge
>> window closure should all be in u-boot-arm by now).
>
> I have these patches that fix couple of build issues with OMAP
> platforms. I am hoping that Sandeep will pull these soon.
>
> 1. http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/107678/
> 2. http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/108865/

Yes, please don't miss these two patches.

Additionally,

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/109264/

is needed to fix an issue introduced with the patch "mkimage: Add OMAP
boot image support".

IMHO with these patches all boards in ./MAKEALL ARMV7 should build
fine, without any warnings. At least the last time I tried it some
days ago ;) So, if you find additional (new?) issues or if you are
about removing any _ARMv7_ board, please let us know before that we
could check.

Many thanks and best regards

Dirk