[U-Boot] Moving mx3fb.c to CONFIG_VIDEO

Helmut Raiger helmut.raiger at hale.at
Mon Aug 22 15:41:35 CEST 2011

The following patch partly rewrites mx3fb.c to be used along with
cfb_console.c. It was using CONFIG_LCD and now needs CONFIG_VIDEO.
The defines for some displays have been removed from the driver,
instead one may specify displays using the videmode env variable.

For what I could see, it breaks support for qong and the phycore
board. I'd appreciate, if someone (Stefano?) could test on these boards
(using the correct videomode setting).

The phycore board specifies 8bit colors in the setup, the driver
was only tested for a 565 set-up. Either the board setup is changed
to 16bits or the driver needs some extra care.

--
Scanned by MailScanner.