[U-Boot] DreamPlug - progress?

Jason u-boot at lakedaemon.net
Mon Aug 22 17:20:14 CEST 2011

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 11:53:41PM -0700, Prafulla Wadaskar wrote:
> [...]

Past six months or so...

> You just need machine-id in mach-types.h to get in dreamplug patches
> mainlined into u-boot.

Yes, but mach-types.h is copied from Linux.  Until it makes it into
Linux, it won't trickle down to U-Boot.

> I have added earlier machine id through
> http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/machines/?action=new

Correct, this is how I added MACH_DREAMPLUG (3550).

> Doesn't this work now?

it should, however, Linus' tree only has up to #3494 [1].  RMK's
database shows it, though [2].  Maybe I just need to be more patient.
;-)

thx,

Jason.

[1]