[U-Boot] [STATUS] ARM

Michael Jones michael.jones at matrix-vision.de
Tue Aug 23 13:27:52 CEST 2011

Hi Albert,

On 08/22/2011 10:15 AM, Simon Schwarz wrote:

> Hi Albert,
>
> On 08/20/2011 01:12 PM, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
>> snip>
>>
>> Sandeep has requested  that I pick these two in u-boot-arm.
>>
> <snip>
>
> So is right that everything else in the responsibility of Sandeep won't
> make it into the next release?
>
> How about the next tree?

I'm also curious about the fate of OMAP patches for the next release. It
seems to me there hasn't been much feedback for OMAP patches this cycle.
The most recent commit at u-boot-ti is a month old now.

For example, I got an ack from Heiko on an OMAP I2C patch [1], and he
asked Sandeep to either ACK/NACK it or pick it up himself, but nothing
has happened with it. The cosmetic patch Heiko refers to there also
hasn't been touched. These were at least reviewed because they
overlapped with I2C, but my OMAP-specific patches [2,3] have gotten
virtually no feedback. I presume, then, that they will not make it in to
v2011.09?

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/104811
[2] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/105288/
[3] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/110298/

> Regards
> Simon

-Michael

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner, Erhard Meier