[U-Boot] hi dear,

davina camara ninacamara59 at att.net
Thu Aug 25 02:16:27 CEST 2011

hi dear,
My name is Miss Nina,I am very interested to know you
well,I was searching for a good relationship today and became so much
excited in you,Please my dear if you really need my friendship i will
like you to contact me  directly because i don´t have full access to log
 in this site.i am very good person loyal honest lovely kindness.if you
are also good person you can reply me with full love and trust i will
send you my picture. i hate person that say lie contact me through my
email