[U-Boot] standalone application export eth_receive: undefined index

Robin Theunis robint91 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:25:23 CEST 2011

Okay, I have put in my commands file #include <net.h>
So it could give me access to the eth_receive function. The strange
thing is that when I use the eth_send function it doens't give any
error.

/Software/u-boot-1.3.3/board/ssysdatalogger/cmd_setup.c:25: undefined
reference to `eth_receive'
make: *** [u-boot] Fout 1

I know it is just some small switch somewhere but I don't see where I
can find it.

Thanks  a lot

Robin Theunis