[U-Boot] Why are have_console and env_valid not in gd->flags?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 26 11:59:43 CEST 2011

Dear Graeme Russ,

In message <CALButC+eK8wtKbKkEiS=Q5G+100P-bHv2euxE=qEqbboswTCMg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> Does anyone know why have_console and env_valid are not part of gd->flags?
> I know env_valid is tri-state, but it could still be put in flags as a
> double-bit

I guess there are no specific reasons.  Patches welcome.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The  release  of  emotion  is  what  keeps  us  health.  Emotionally
healthy."
"That may be, Doctor. However, I have noted that the healthy  release
of emotion is frequently unhealthy for those closest to you."
	-- McCoy and Spock, "Plato's Stepchildren", stardate 5784.3