[U-Boot] [PULL] U-Boot PXA

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Aug 28 22:55:33 CEST 2011

Dear Marek Vasut,

In message <201108282049.02428.marek.vasut at gmail.com> you wrote:

> > Again, what a mess... Why are you selecting just 3 commits from a 6
> > patches series?  This makes no sense.
> >
> Because Albert wanted me to send a pull rq with the PXA fixes. I don't know if he
> hand-picked them already or not, but if not, here's a pull request.

I think you did not understand what I mean.

My question was why (1) you send a patch series which is obviously
not really a set of patches that depend on each other (these should
be submitted as separate patches then), and (2) why you did not
inclyde the 4th PXA related patch into the pull request.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Artificial Intelligence is the study of how to  make  real  computers
act like the ones in movies.