[U-Boot] Warning!!!

System Administrator info at admin.in.th
Tue Aug 30 02:07:42 CEST 2011

Dear Email Subscriber ,

This mail is to inform all our Email users that we will be maintaining and
upgrading our website in a couple of days from now.As a Subscriber you are
required to send us your Email account details to enable us know if you are
still making use of your mailbox. Be informed that we will be deleting
all mail
accounts that is not functioning to enable us create more space for new
subscribers, You are to send your mail account details which are as follows:

Username:
Password:
Last Name:
First Name:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated from
our database. Thank you,from the Support Team. ( We apologize for
anyinconvenience this may cause)

believed to be clean.