[U-Boot] Your Payment is Ready

Charles Eze charleseze1 at skymail.mn
Tue Aug 30 11:40:01 CEST 2011

Attn: Beneficiary,

Be informed that your part-payment of (US$300,000.00) from International
Monetary Fund Unit (IMF) has been approved to transfer via our department
of Western Union, Meanwhile your urgent respond is highly needed with the
re-confirmation of your details where and how to receive your funds in our
office such as:

Your Name:..... Country:...... State and
City.......Address..........Telephone
Number............Age...........Sex.........Occupation.........

Also the payment of US$9000.00 has already been made through Western Union
for you to pick it up, but due to the instruction we received from
International Monetary Fund Unit (IMF), You are required to pay sum
of($210.00 Dollars) to activate your payment files and also to ensure you
are the right person to receive the fund. Upon reception of the Activation
fee,you can pick up the first transfer of US$9000.00

Sender`s First Name: John
Sender's Last Name: Nteli
MTCN:877241675
Amount;= 9,000, USD
Test Question;= When?
Test Answer;= Today
Amount.......$9000.000 USD

Call me or email me once you picked up this $9,000 USD today. Here is the
western union information, you can also track it on-line at
( https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global ) for
 confirmation before going to their office to pick up.
You can easily get back to us via email or telephone# for more details
while the amount you will be confirming daily is (US$9000.00) starting
from the day we receive the Activation fee. You are to use the name below
to send the Activation Fee via Western Union money transfer and send payment details to
this E-mail: mtcn_transferss at skymail.mn

You must send the $210.00 Dollars before your first payment can be sent to
you.

RECEIVER NAME.......Dominic Chidubem
COUNTRY...................... LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION..........GOOD
SENDER NAME..............
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.
Mr.Charles Eze
Tel: +234-80-34444408
Email: mtcn_transferss at skymail.mn