[U-Boot] How to reduce manufacturing cost/Better LED PCB&PCBA Choice

Best PCB&PCBA Supplier sales at albewell.com
Wed Aug 31 08:28:22 CEST 2011

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Good Day!

Do you think your PCB&PCBA cost is too high than other competitors?

There might be Achilles' heel on your manufacturing cost.

This is Allan of PCB&PCBA Solutions in Taiwan.

We Export PCB&PCBA service to many overseas countries every year and

help many companies reduce manufacturing cost and capture competitive advantage.

Why they choose us repeatedly:

1.      20 years experience on PCB Solutions.

2.      ISO9001:2008 Certification

3.      Pilot run/small-volume with varieties.

4.      Global Components Fast Source Team.

5.      Prompt Delivery Time.

6.      All process quality report.

7.      Stable competitive price.

If you are interested in our service,please don’t miss our 25th anniversary promotion:

100 Eearly Birds get our VIP Service,please contact me to stay ahead of your competitors.

If you don’t want to receive the Email ever again,please reply me to remove my email list,thank you!

Best Regards,

Allan Chang

Albewell Eletronics&Technology Co.,Ltd.

TEL:886-3-322-9977#265 <tel:886-3-322-9977#265>

FAX:886-3-353-0131

Email:sales at albewell.com

MSN:outstanding0116 at hotmail.com <msn:outstanding0116 at hotmail.com>

Skype at:albewell_allan