[U-Boot] nand commands missing wtchdog reset

Jaap de Jong jaap.dejong at nedap.com
Tue Feb 1 10:43:56 CET 2011

thanks for your reply.
You are right, the format was totally wrong; I apologize!
Concerning the patch itself: I agree: low-level hangups should trigger
the watchdog although in this specific case the hangups will not occur
due to a timeout construction surrounding it.
Unfortunately I'm not able to investigate this any further
To get this fix done: hopefully some u-boot-guru will do the dirty work...

Jaap