[U-Boot] at91sam9263_nandflash build issues

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Feb 2 12:14:28 CET 2011

Dear Marek Vasut,

In message <201102020849.36451.marek.vasut at gmail.com> you wrote:
> The problem is clear from this IRC log, where "vickylinuxer" described his grief
> (so I included the log, the board really doesn't build). I also did a quick and
> dirty patch (follows the log, it might give you an idea where it breaks, but
> it's a mess -- not all is relevant and it probably breaks it even more).

What exactly is it that you want?

Contact the board maintainer ?  Then why did you not put him on Cc: ?

Contact the responsible custodian ? Then why did you not put him on Cc: ?

Submit a fix ? Then why did you not follow the patch submission rules?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Of course there's no reason for it, it's just our policy.