[U-Boot] Trouble running hello_world

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 3 08:44:52 CET 2011

Dear Alfred Morgan,

In message <85926FD6-DC95-41C1-9034-64697D1A8278 at 54.org> you wrote:

> At least that narrows my problem down.  If my problem is stdout not
> being sent to serial then how could I easily confirm this happening or
> not?  Will someone code me a blinking LED hello_world.c or, since I have
> serial working, a serial version I can try?

It's probably difficult to come up with something that is simpler than
the hello_world exampe (while stil being useful to debug the problem).

Re debugging: attach your JTAG debugger and fire up GDB...

Re "Will someone code me..." - yes, we can do this. Please contact me
off-list for a quotation.   [Ah, you ment - for free? Sorry, it's not
one of my itches.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If the odds are a million to one against something occuring,  chances
are 50-50 it will.