[U-Boot] Health insurance (2/3/2011)

Robert Moore rem at ng-gateway.com
Fri Feb 4 04:08:59 CET 2011

Hello,

Our company is an authorized agent for a unique advertising opportunity,
reaching over 36,000,000 consumers, 94% of which are US based. We're able
to present our users with a preferred choice whenever they are looking for
anything on the major search engines.

I seek one source to send the users on our Network, from the major search
engines, for health insurance in Thornton and surrounding markets.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I am in the office
daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Best regards,

Robert Moore
Placement Analyst, SPN Search
Phone: (888) 418-4028, ext 2011