[U-Boot] IXP42x patch series version 3

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Feb 5 00:52:33 CET 2011

Dear Michael Schwingen,

In message <1296860763-16149-1-git-send-email-michael at schwingen.org> you wrote:

> here is the third incarnation of the IXP patch series. I hope I addressed
> all the comments from version 2:
>  - timer system now uses no BSS-based variables
>  - use I/O accessors
>  - remove config.mk from board directories
>  - set -ffunction-sections/--gc-sections globally (for IXP architecture)

Sorry, but please consider it all NAKed.

See the note at bullet 2 at
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/U-Boot/Patches#Sending_updated_patch_versions
for the rationale.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"We don't have to protect the environment -- the Second Coming is  at
hand."                                                   - James Watt