[U-Boot] Compiler Question

Maik Hänig maik.haenig at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Feb 7 13:03:13 CET 2011

Dear Wolfgang Denk,

I tried the uboot version 2010.12 also with the eldk but I didn't get it
running.

Here is my patch. It seems there is a problem in the lolevel_init. But I
didn't flound it. At the moment I have no debugger.

So I have two problems the version 2010.12 didn't work with eldk and the
version 2010.09 works with eldk but not with gcc 4.5.2.

How can I found these problems?

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Maik Hänig