[U-Boot] [RFC] ARM: mx31pdk: Use the new relocation scheme

stefano babic sbabic at denx.de
Tue Feb 8 18:50:56 CET 2011

Am 08.02.2011 18:09, schrieb Fabio Estevam:

> I confirmed that by applying my original patch of this thread plus
> Magnus´ patch above I can get MX31PDK to boot.

Fine.

> Please let me know how you want me to proceed.

I think the correct way is that Magnus adds his Signed-off-by to his
patch, repushing the patch to the list. Please put Albert in CC, as this
file is competence of the ARM maintainer (well, we tested only on i.MX,
I see...). I will take your patch for the mx31pdk and I will merge it on
u-boot-imx (and including it in the next pull request as well).

Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de