[U-Boot] eNET / x86 build fails with ld: -r and -shared may not be used together

Loïc Minier lool at dooz.org
Wed Feb 9 14:57:36 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011, Graeme Russ wrote:
> This has been fixed in the latest x86 patch series sent to the list

 Great!  I had flagged this patch series, but for some reason I thought
 this had been merged already.  I had checked the u-boot-x86.git tree
 before reporting this to the mailing-list, but it only had patches from
 October.  Is there another git tree where you usually stage your series?

   Thanks!
--
Loïc Minier