[U-Boot] u-boot sparc for leon3-altera-ep2s60-sdr working

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Sat Feb 12 08:13:08 CET 2011

Hi Fabio,

Le 11/02/2011 14:45, Fabio Giovagnini a écrit :
> Hi guys, I'd like to add the configuration for leon3-altera-ep2s60-sdr board.
> What could be the best working way to have an automatic patch generator?

Make one, I guess. :)

Seriously, though: what do you mean by "automatic patch generator"?

If you mean "I've done modifications to the official U-boot source code
and now I need to create a diff patch between my curent source tree and
the official U-boot source tree", then that's what git is for.

If you mean something else, please explain.

> Thanks
>
> Fabio Giovagnini

Amicalement,
--