[U-Boot] u-boot sparc for leon3-altera-ep2s60-sdr working

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Feb 12 10:40:44 CET 2011

Dear Graeme Russ,

In message <4D5653D1.5070303 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> I would recommend stg (stacked git) - It will allow you to mess around with
> (and mess up) patches without polluting your git tree
>
> It is really just a wrapper around git commands, but for me, it makes like
> a lot easier

I tried stg a few times, but I guess it's a matter of taste. I never
found anything there that I could not do as well (or even ina more
"natural" way) using plain git - especially "git rebase -i",
occasionally augmented with "git add -i".

The nice thing is that there are many compatible tools and everybody
can try them out and find the ones that suit his mode of operation
best.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You are in a maze of UUCP connections, all alike.