[U-Boot] Atmel AT91 USB DFU and USB device port driver

Marcel korgull at home.nl
Sat Feb 12 13:36:50 CET 2011

Hi Krishna,

> I am currently developing a USB DFU feature for at91sam9263 board. I have
> to develop the driver for USB device port.  I looked the uboot-usb git cdc
> branch it has a at91_udc.c driver it doesnt contain the udc_* api
> implementations. I found a  earlier post where it was discussed.
> http://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg08709.html  Can any
> point give me a pointer to implement it or the implementations if exist.

I'm currently busy posting the patches for DFU for the Atmel SAM9G45 and I
hope to finish that by the end of today.
I think it will be 3 patches in total. One for the Atmel_usba_udc, one for DFU
and one to add my board which can be used as an example than.

Perhaps those will be helpful to you.

Best regards,
Marcel