[U-Boot] ARM: NVIDIA Tegra2 SoC support, running/flashing on Harmony

Anton Staaf robotboy at chromium.org
Sun Feb 13 20:08:33 CET 2011

Hi Marcel,

    I think your best bet right now is to use the nvflash tool provided in
the Chromium chroot.  That's what the burn-u-boot script uses (by the way,
that script recently changed to write_tegra_bios (I know, bad name), and
will probably change again to something like cros_write_firmware).  That
script and associated files in the Harmony overlay for Chromium OS
"src/overlay/overlay-variant-tegra2-dev-board" knows how to write to the
NAND on the Harmony.

-Anton

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:56 AM, marcel at ziswiler.com