[U-Boot] Acknowledge mail

Ms. Zhu Yanlai info at somfy.com
Tue Feb 15 00:49:03 CET 2011

Acknowledge mail

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you
do not know me, Please forgive this unusual manner to contact you, but this
particular letter is of exceptional and very private nature, as by virtue of
my vantage position in the Bank of China Hong Kong I have a lucrative
business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. There is no
way for me to know whether you will be properly understood, but it is
my duty to write and
reach out to you, TRUSTING that you will give this proposal positive
consideration.

I got your contact through my search in the internet of your country housing
registration chamber and please, keep this proposal personally. I am from
Hong Kong and I speak Chinese, Cantonese and English languages. I have
a special
Language Translating machine i am using to translate my message to your
local language and this is because of the privacy/urgency of this proposal.

I am Ms. Zhu Yanlai, 55 years old with grown-up children, and i am the
Assistant Chief Executive of Bank of China Hong Kong in charge of overall
leadership for the planning and implementation of the Group's
strategy, business direction and sustainable development. I will need
you to assist me in executing a business project from our bank worth
US$25.5 Million. These funds were deposited with our bank by a
customer who is a national {citizen} of your country, who
unfortunately died in December 26, 2004 in Asia Tsunami disaster.

For more on this natural disaster click on these links:-

http://www.globalsecurity.org/eye/andaman-us.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4530000/newsid_4537600/4537601.stm

For a start oblige me these information below:- Your Full name{s}, Current
contact address, Your present Occupation, Your age, Contact phone numbers
{Office and Mobile.

Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Mdm. Zh (Assistant Chief Executive of Bank of China Hong Kong).
Awaiting your urgent reply via email:Zhuyanlai at mail2hongkong.com