[U-Boot] Message)

ONE ON ONE TRACKING LIMITD oneononeltdtrack at aol.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 16:16:53 CET 2011

Message)

Hello,

My name is Mrs. Julia Moorman; I work with the One on One Tracking
Ltd, a consulting Firm in London, UK. We are conducting a standard
process investigation involving a client who shares the same name with
you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this
client at HSBC Bank Plc. The HSBC Private Banking client died
intestate and nominated no next of kin to inherit the title over the
investments made with HSBC Bank Plc. The essence of this communication
with you is to request that you provide us information on three issues:

   1-Are you aware of any relative/relation having the same surname, whose last
   known contact address was Madrid, Spain?

   2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by
such a person
   at the HSBC Bank Plc.?

   3-Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to
assume status
   of next of kin to the deceased?

   It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with
   this personality that we may put an end to this communication with
you and our inquiries surrounding this personality.

You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more
detailed information at this point. PLEASE RESPOND BACK TO MY PRIVATE
AND DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS; (oneononetracking at aol.co.uk) as soon as
possible to afford us the opportunity to close this investigation.

Thank you for accommodating our enquiry.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Julia Moorman.
One on One Tracking Ltd
For: HSBC Private Clients.
This is a confidential message from One on One Tracking Ltd.