[U-Boot] Hello from miss Jasmine

Jasmine Awa zildamendy2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 21:22:11 CET 2011

Hello

My name is miss Jasmine , I am a
single girl looking for a man who can shear good relationship with me
who understand love as trust and father not taking it as ways of fun
always but a matured man with good sense of humor after reading little
about you i derive interest to knowing you write me on this address i
will be waiting for your reply so i tell you more about me and send my
pictures . i got your contact after my prayers so i believe the
direction of God.

sending kisses with love

Jasmine