[U-Boot] ppc460ex NAND flash programming

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Feb 16 17:53:00 CET 2011

Hi Fawaz,

On Wednesday 16 February 2011 17:48:06 Fawaz Gaili wrote:
> I want to do NAND flash programming with u-boot-nand in a row board
> (Canyonlands PPC460Ex) , what is the solution?
> I changed TLB entries as SPL did, then loaded u-boot.bin (ram u-boot)
> into target's RAM using BDI-2000 (in order to use U-BOOT itself to do
> the programming) and issuing go command, it didn't work.

Your question is not really clear to me. Are you trying the NAND booting
feature on the APM Canyonlands 460EX evaluation board? Or do you have a custom
460EX board without NOR flash, where you try to initially program the NAND
flash?

Cheers,
Stefan

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: office at denx.de