[U-Boot] Reading from NAND

D Kesselring kesselringd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:29:45 CET 2011

Hello,
I am trying to add some code to U-Boot that will read a NAND location
to determine how to setup some environment variables. I am using a
LogicPD SOM board with an OMAP3503 (very similar to Zoom). I have
found the code that handles the user nand commands and am trying to
use ‘nand_read_skip_bad’.  This needs a ‘nand_info_t*’ which I was
trying to get from the global ‘nand_info[]’ but it does not seem to be
initialized. My questions are (1) is the the best way to do this and
(2) if so, how do I get ‘nand_info[]’ initialized. I am adding my code
to main_loop() just after ‘getenv (“bootcmd”)’.
Thanks for any pointers.

Regards,
David Kesselring

--