[U-Boot] problem with loading new user script to memory

Toan Pham tpham3783 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 19:01:42 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am starting to use Uboot for the first time and having a problem
with adding a new bootscr and loading it into memory.
I have a system with a sd-memory card, and add a new bootscr called
'myuser.scr' to the root directory.  I am 100% sure that the user
script is there in the root directory of the mmc; however, uboot can
not detect it.  When i boot to uboot promp and type in 'init mmc 1'
and 'fatls mmc :1'  it shows directory listing of all files under the
root directory, but it does not have the myuser.scr.  Question is, why
is myuser.scr not there?

-toan