[U-Boot] Reading from NAND

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 18 23:48:29 CET 2011

Dear D Kesselring,

please stop top posting / full quoting.

In message <AANLkTikgXnuEOQ16zt6T_rDztrFWJKHiwgmXPa1=kEWk at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> I understand about scripting. I am trying to implement some somewhat
> involved logic that walks a table of valid images. I am not convinced
> that the u-boot scripting is sufficient for it. This table is an array
> of structs. I need a loop that looks at a struct and determine if it
> is valid and then do a couple of setenv.

U-Boot's implementation of the hush shell is a bit limited, that's
true, but you still can do a lot with it.

I am pretty sure that that would be more efficient and easier to
implement instead of adding code.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Summit meetings tend to be like panda matings. The expectations  are
always high, and the results usually disappointing."   - Robert Orben