[U-Boot] Updated Business List for 2011

Daphne Ray daphne.ray at bmailsonline.com
Wed Feb 23 15:59:50 CET 2011

Hi,

Hope you are the right person to deal with on email list acquisition/ email campaigns. I'm sure you have a strong in-house database that you maintain, but do you have the accurate and updated information?

Our latest verified index of lead that has been compiled is of Specific target audience across the globe for all industries.

This would contain detailed information of each Decision Makers such as "Contact Name, Company Name, Title, Phone Number, Fax Number, Revenue Size, Employee Size, Mailing Address, Country, SIC Code, Business Email Address and Technology Installed".

Our services also include Email Appending, Data Appending, Client Profiling, phone marketing, Webinars/Webcast, Social media marketing and much more!

I can send you few samples which is of no cost. If you wish to discuss further, please let me know a convenient time to call you.  Alternatively, it would be great if you could, please forward this communication to the concerned department.

Any business list: You name it, We have it !

Regards,
Daphne Ray
Market Coordinator

 | US Data - European Data - Asia Pacific Data - Email Append - Data Append - Technology Specific Data - Email Marketing |

Should you wish not to receive any communication from us in future, please reply, with subject "Leave Out"