[U-Boot] Hi there - Imperial War Museum Duxford Air Shows - Official Programmes - your invitation

Imperial War Museum Duxford duxford at sksmedialondon.com
Mon Feb 28 02:13:15 CET 2011

Hi there

Greetings on behalf of the Imperial War Museum Duxford!

We appreciate you're very busy, and so just a quick note, if we may, to introduce the idea of your organisation appearing in the Official Imperial War Museum Duxford Air Show Programmes. These are collectors editions and available to the tens of thousands of visitors at the three air shows this year we handle. The readership demographic is predominantly ABC1, with a split approximately 60:40 male:female, and these exclusive programmes are also highly cherished and collectible, thus powerful for your direct advertising results and lasting branding.

A media sheet is attached, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts on this unusual, but highly effective advertising opportunity when you have a moment!

Kind regards
John Winters
for SKS Media London

on behalf of Imperial War Museum Duxford

T:  0845 428 9350 ddi
F:  0207 183 4752

or via Accounts team at 0207 60 70 717 ddi

Rate card attached

* If you feel you have received this email in error, please simply hit REPLY and SEND . Thanks!