[U-Boot] [STATUS] Happy New Year!

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 3 13:02:28 CET 2011

Hi,

this is just to wish all of you a happy, peaceful and
prosperous New Year.

I would also like to thank all of you for all of your
contributions to the U-Boot project.

As you might have noticed I've spent the last 12 days mostly offline,
and formally I'm still on vacation this week, but I will start digging
through the backlog now, but slowly.

The merge window is open until January 15, i. e. end of next week.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Only in our dreams we are free.  The rest of the time we need  wages.
                                    - Terry Pratchett, _Wyrd Sisters_