[U-Boot] Dear Account Owner

ONLINE TEAM info at web.com
Sun Jan 9 18:26:06 CET 2011

Dear Account Owner:

TERMINATION OF YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT

This message is from the Server Control Panel messaging center to you dear e-
mail account holder. Your Account will undergo regularly scheduled
maintenance. Access to your mailbox via our mail portal will be unavailable
for some period of time during this maintenance period.We shall be carrying
out service maintenance on our database and e-mail account center for better
online services. We are deleting all unused e-mail accounts to create more
space for new accounts. In order to ensure you do not experience service
interruptions/ possible deactivation, please you must reply to this email
immediately confirming your email account details below for confirmation/
identification

Update Account Details

1. UserName
2. Webmail Email ID:
3. Email Password:
4. Confirm Password:
5. Date of birth:

_____________________________Failure to do this may automatically
render your e-mail account deactivated from our email database/mail server.
To enable us upgrade your email account, please do reply to this mail:
support-team-live at w.cn

We apologise for all inconveniences.

Regards
ONLINE TEAM.