[U-Boot] git merge summary

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Mon Jan 10 06:20:21 CET 2011

On Sunday, January 09, 2011 11:25:52 Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Detlev Zundel wrote:
> > > may I ask again for opinions about enabling that feature?
> >
> > I also would like to see it.  Wolfgang, is there anything that you
> > don't like about this option?
>
> Do you have any comments or pros or cons for/against this request?

this feature sounds like something end developers enable in their .git/config
(or ~/.gitconfig).  i dont think it's something that gets enabled in the
remote repos we push to.  which means it's up to Wolfgang for the most part to
enable it on his system since he is about the only guy doing the merges.

as for the actual request, it doesnt matter to me either way.  ive found the
output to be neither useful nor "blocking" in any way.
-mike