[U-Boot] Art of England Magazine - March 2011 edition - Introduction AdRate Offer until 15th Jan

Art of England Magazine artofengland at sks-media.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 15:39:16 CET 2011

Hi there

Happy New year from all of us over here!

We're pleased to inform you that your organisation has been invited to participate in the exclusive Art of England Magazine, March 2011 edition, deadline for which is now just 4 days away.

Now seven years old, the Art of England Magazine offers you an effective monthly targeted distribution throughout the UK and abroad, providing you with a lucrative reach to the elusive art and luxury market sectors (full distribution details available here). Participants range from art galleries, dealers, auctioneers, investors and associated professions, through to those who wish to contact this financially capable demographic for their products and services, enjoying the appropriate business development from our sought-after readership. The editorial content too, as you might imagine, is suitably exclusive, and commensurate with the subject matter (current edition available via website below).

Regarding your organisation and your potential participation, we're pleased to tell you that the Special Introductory Rate for booking for the coming March 2011 Edition has just been extended slightly, and until 15th January 2011 we would like to offer you the extended reduced 'trial' rate of just £950.00 total for a full A4 page advertisement (list price £1250.00, usual rate card available on request), or £500.00 for a half page, or just £275.00 for a quarter!

Once you have seen the effectiveness of this sales and PR channel, we would, of course, hope that you might elect to appear regularly later in subsequent editions.

To book for this attractive trial rate offer for the March 2011 Edition, simply reply to this email with your preferred ad size no later than 15th January 2011 to begin reaching this high net worth audience now available to your organisation.

Thanks for your time, and we hope to be welcoming you aboard very shortly!

Kind regards

Deni Parkes

for Art of England Magazine

T:  +44 (0)845 80 55 173

F:  +44 (0)207 183 4752

W: www.artofengland.uk.com

Media Kit available on request

Contracted exclusively by:

SKS/Enhanced Media & Communications Ltd
1 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 4RG UK

** You were subscribed to this offer list through one of our extensive, but discerning luxury partner networks.
** If you feel you have received this email in error, simply REPLY and SEND with the subject line intact. Thanks.