[U-Boot] Hello,

Aneta Caltha aneta11ca at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 11:42:27 CET 2011

Hello,
My name is Aneta,Is nice meeting you in site,I picked interest
 in you after reading your profile at internet. Am looking for best care of
friend whom we can correspond ideas and feelings together,I believe age
or distance has noting to do with love or relationship, I live in Rams
gate Kent United Kingdom and planing pretty soon in relocating to your
country together with my daughter from the UK.

Would like to know more about yourself and also if my daughter who
is the only source of joy to my heart after the death of her father
wouldn't be a problem with you? I'll answer your questions if any and
also tell you more about myself.In the next mail,my pictures will be
send to you in the next mail,wishing you a happy and blessed day as i will be waiting to  hear from you again.

With love and
 tender hearth
Aneta.